26/500 beaufort st,
STYLISH + SPACIOUS + WALKABILITY
Early to Mid $400's
SET DATE SALE - All offers presented by 4:00pm Wednesday 17th July 2019, unless sold prior. The owner reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Ever felt like you need a holiday to Europe, but need a property first? Well why not feel like you’re in Tuscany, from this stunningly elegant and quaint 500 BEAUFORT STREET apartment!
Sit back, enjoy a glass of vino and watch the sunset from your private courtyard!
Vacant, refreshed and ready for you to move into straight away or lease out to a lucky tenant.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Two-storey 2 bedroom apartment
- 101sqm total living space
- 4sqm store room in basement
- Secure underground car park
- High ceilings with exposed timber beams
- Limestone brick built
- Freshly re-painted throughout
- Re-polished timber flooring throughout
- Large kitchen with gas cooking
- Downstairs, living, kitchen & laundry area
- Upstairs, bedrooms, bathroom & toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to downstairs living & master bedroom
- NBN ready
- Secure intercom entry
- Public transport just on Beaufort Street
- Seconds away from the Queens, restaurants, café’s & shops. Short drive into to Northbridge, Mount Lawley & the CBD
Strata Levy: $679 p/qtr
Water Rates: $1,150 p/a
Council Rates: $1,539 p/a
Talk to Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945