34 feldspar parade,
Exquisite Modern Luxury
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 23rd March at 1:00pm (unless sold prior)
DEPOSIT: $30,000 on the fall of hammer
SETTLEMENT: 30-60 days (variations may be considered)
Occupying a low-maintenance 375sqm Thomas Mews Lakes Estate block that backs on to a picturesque lake and finds itself nestled within footsteps of Gwelup’s “Secret Garden” and its sprawling surrounding parklands, this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Webb & Brown-Neaves home is near new in its presentation - having only been completed in July 2018 – and offers a high-calibre list of enviable specifications in the process.
Display-quality Spotted Gum wooden floorboards are commonplace throughout both levels of this stunning abode, particularly warming a spacious open-plan family and dining area where a feature gas fireplace meets seamless outdoor access to the private rear entertaining alfresco and yard via two sets of exemplary sliding stacker doors. Also incorporated into the impressive design is a spectacular kitchen with a splendid garden aspect, graced by extra-thick stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, stylish light fittings, hidden slide-out bins, a single sink, water-filter tap, a five-burner Bosch gas cooktop/oven and a walk-in scullery comprising of a Bosch dishwasher, double sinks, ample over and under-head cabinetry and additional pantry shelving.
Feature double doors off a wide entry foyer reveal a custom home office that also works well as either an activity room or fifth bedroom and benefits from loads of built-in storage options. The lower level also plays host to an oasis of a master suite that is totally separate from the minor upstairs sleeping quarters and features a walk-in wardrobe, alongside a deluxe ensuite bathroom with a separate toilet, a stone vanity, shower recess, a pamper nook (with its own second mirror), lots of storage and a lovely garden outlook too.
Splendid parkland glimpses await the occupants of the second or “guest” bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, adjacent to an upper-level sitting room with access out on to a fabulous tiled north-facing balcony from where the park views are slightly more prominent. The third and fourth bedrooms are absolutely massive and leave plenty of space for sleep, study and storage, whilst an enormous main bathroom has “quality” written all over it in the form of a large shower, separate bathtub, toilet and stone vanity.
Wake up to the peaceful sounds of birdlife chirping away every morning whilst you indulge in a very close proximity to the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and golf course, Lake Gwelup Primary School, Primewest Gwelup Shopping Centre, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, public transport, freeway convenience and pristine beaches – including Scarborough Beach and its multi-million-dollar foreshore and esplanade revamp. Throw in the bonus of being firmly entrenched within the sought-after Carine Senior High School catchment zone and have yourself a dream location – and executive family lifestyle – like no other!
Features include; (For more specifications, please contact Agent)
• Tiled rear alfresco with ceiling fan, remote-controlled café blinds, ceiling speakers, a gas connection for outdoor barbecues and future plumbing provisions in place
• Carpeted 3rd/4th bedrooms upstairs, complete with mirrored BIR’s and custom fitted cabinetry
• Upper-level powder room, broom cupboard and walk-in linen press
• Remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, internal shopper’s entry and rear access
• Quality window treatments /w feature white plantation shutters upstairs
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with seven (7) zones and MyAir tablet controls
• Security-alarm system & phone-controlled C-Bus automated lighting and electrical system
• Phone-controlled C-Bus automated lighting and electrical system
• Wireless SONOS audio sound system, Kocom A/V intercom system
• NBN internet connectivity