41/34 palmerston st,
A MEDITERANEAN GET AWAY
$425,000 - $455,000
Kick back with a glass of wine and watch the sunset from this very unique, European style, Rialto Terrace apartment. Built in 1915 and converted in 1999, these rare warehouse style terrace homes are part of Perth’s history.
Positioned on the top floor of the building, the apartment has a great flow through design, spacious living areas and 2 separate balconies.
Located on quiet Palmerston Street, you are just a short walk into Northbridge, where you will find cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping, a ten minute walk into the Perth CBD or just a 5 minute walk to Hyde Park.
- 2 beds both with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 secure undercover car bay
- 88sqm internal living area
- 3sqm store room
- 5sqm north facing balcony off living area
- 7sqm south facing balcony off bedrooms with city views
- Top floor with only 1 neighbour
- High ceilings
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Freshly repainted
- Large separate kitchen
- Split system air-con
- Secure intercom entry
Call Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 for your private viewing