52 Grand promenade,
ART-DECO HOME WITH PLENTY OF SPACE!
ALL OFFERS IN THE $400S
- RENOVATED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- JARRAH FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- CENTRALLY LOCATED
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Sit down, relax and put your feet up in your very own piece of 1950’s Australian charm. Complete with the white picket fence, chic art-deco features neatly tied in with tasteful modern renovations, this home is ready for the taking.
Ideally positioned and located in one of Perth’s most popular up and coming areas, you are centrally located on the border of Inglewood & Bedford and surrounded by massive open parklands, sports clubs, local schools, universities, major shopping centres and only a short drive to the famous Beaufort street cafe strip.
- Classic art-deco home
- Huge front garden / area for parking
- Private & shady porch area
- 3 large bedrooms, all with windows for natural light
- 1 renovated bathroom
- High & ornate ceilings throughout
- Ducted evaporative air-con throughout
- Huge lounge area with original fireplace
- Separate toilet & laundry
- Brand new kitchen, with dishwasher and plenty of cabinet storage
- Rear courtyard & shed
- Borewater pump on property
- 301sqm survey-strata front block
Call Dan Sharp to arrange your private viewing! 0412 832 945