7/62 Bronte st,
a charming place to call home
**Private Viewings Only. Video appointments are available for anyone who would feel more comfortable not being present, contact Dan for more info on how this works**
- LOCATED IN A BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF ONLY 24
- MODERN RENOVATIONS THROUGHOUT
- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS
- BENEFIT FROM WELLINGTON SQUARE OVERHAUL
Experience the very best of inner-city living with this neatly presented 2-bedroom Bronte Street apartment. Situated in a small and quiet boutique complex of just 24, yet perfectly positioned to take advantage of the Royal Street café precinct, Claisebrook Cove, Riverside Cafes, with a free CAT bus stop right on your doorstep and Optus Stadium just a short walk away.
The apartment comprises of 2 well sized bedrooms with built in robes, 1 bathroom, a fully renovated kitchen, with a hard floating timber flooring and a fresh coat of paint throughout. The unique layout of the boutique complex means this apartment has no common walls and is filled with plenty of natural light.
Grab this rare opportunity with both hands as a property possessing this quality won't last long!
- 75sqm internal including garage
- 6sqm balcony with leafy outlook
- 2sqm storeroom
- Situated on level 1
- Two well sized bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Fully renovated kitchen with double oven, stylish countertops and plenty of cupboard space
- Solid floating timber flooring throughout
- Freshly repainted
- Split system air-conditioning
- Secure boutique complex of 24
- Excellent location
- 1 secure undercover car bay
- Permit parking available on Bronte Street
Talk to Dan Sharp to arrange your private viewing.