104/15 Aberdeen Street
Offers above $409,000
Ticking all the boxes!
Located in one of the best buildings in Perth, this ‘One on Aberdeen’ apartment is sure to impress. Perched high on level 9 with an ideal East facing aspect, you can enjoy the sun all year round from the comfort of your spacious living room or huge entertainer’s balcony.
As you walk through, you immediately notice the beautiful floor to ceiling windows, high ceilings and beautiful east-facing views stretching towards the Perth Hills. A well-appointed kitchen, including stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops & dishwasher leads into the large living room and combined dining area. Both bedrooms are separated from each other and are generously proportioned, with floor to ceiling windows and built-in-robes.
Downstairs you have the choice of 2 coffee shops and are within a 5 minute walk to Supa IGA, & convenience stores, as well as a 10 minute walk to the Murray Street malls and Northbridge. You are truly surrounded by endless options for dining, drinking, entertainment and public transport.
- 68sqm internal area plus 4sqm store-room inside apartment
- 14sqm balcony
- 1 secure & undercover car bay
- Level 9
- East facing
- Currently leased at $420p/w on a periodical lease
- Built in 2014 with 161 residential apartments
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric cook-top and dishwasher
- Two good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living room
- High quality tiling to bathroom & kitchen
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Gym located on level 1 of the building
- Fully secure complex including video intercom, security cameras and fob access to each floor
Council: $1,617.55 pa (2020-2021)
Water: $1,053.18 pa (2019-2020)
Strata Levies: $876.74 p/qtr
Talk to Dan Sharp today on 0412 832 945 to make an appointment to view.