16/22 St Georges Terrace
A STATEMENT PIECE
END DATE SALE - all offers presented by Thursday the 11th of February 2021 at 5:00pm. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer prior to the set date without notice.
- HUGE – 114SQM INTERNAL
- INNER-CITY LOCATION
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
Enjoy inner-city living at its best in this spacious and luxurious Condor apartment located in the beautiful heart of the Perth CBD, just a street back from the stunning Swan River.
Stepping into the opulent foyer to the building, sets the tone for this magnificent abode. As you walk in through your magnificent front entry, a homely warmth is evoked with the bamboo flooring and high ceilings, contrasting perfectly with the modern kitchen, boasting Miele appliances, excellent overhead storage and a granite breakfast bar.
Heading through the double-sliding doors to your private balcony, you will find the perfect space to entertain, with incredible views overlooking the lush greenery of the Supreme Court Gardens, the Swan River and the glowing city buildings. Both bedrooms are generously proportioned, with the master bed having its own walk-in-robe and grand bathtub in the ensuite.
When it comes to securing prime position, it’s hard to find a more superb example. Residents are spoilt for choice with an array of cafés, bars and restaurants offered on both St Georges Terrace and Hay Street, while Perth CBD, Perth Stadium and Northbridge are just minutes away.
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1 secure & undercover carbay in close proximity to lift
- Additional powder-room off main living area
- 114sqm internal
- 17sqm balcony
- Level 4, south facing
- Gourmet kitchen fit for a chef with stone benchtops, opaque feature glass cabinetry, Meile appliances and an island breakfast bar
- Main living areas are fitted with warm bamboo wood floors
- 2x split reverse cycle systems servicing each bedroom suite
- Ducted reverse cycle system servicing main living area
- Recessed laundry space behind doors offering excellent appliance space and sink
- Fully equipped gymnasium and a 25m lap pool
- One street away from the prestigious frontage of Riverside drive and a short walk to Elizabeth Quay and Hibernian Place
- Dual entrance from St Georges Terrace or Hay Street
- Audio intercom security system
- Within the free transit zone
- Surrounded by an abundance of cafés and eateries, and excellent provision of amenities and services
Talk to Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 for further information.