21/378 Beaufort Street
PUT THIS ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST!
• RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
• PERFECT WORRY-FREE INVESTMENT
• LOW STRATA LEVIES
• VACANT POSSESSION
Apartment 21/378 Beaufort Street offers the ultimate lifestyle, with an easily maintained, lock up and leave pad – perfectly designed for the first home owner or investor alike. Once home to the Civic Theatre, the Civic Square complex consists of 59 residential apartments, with only 8 apartments per floor.
As you walk in, you’ll instantly notice the apartments spacious living area, filled with natural light. The apartment has a great gourmet kitchen with gas-cooking, plenty of storage space and an ideal flow-through design and has been completely upgraded with fresh carpets, paint and security screens – all you need to do is grab the keys!
The walkability of this apartment is outstanding, not only can are you a short stroll to either Northbridge or Highgate’s restaurants, cafes & bars, you are 30 seconds away from the brand new Woolworths shopping centre being built on the corner of Bulwer and Stirling Streets and just a short ride into Perth CBD.
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 secure undercover carbay
• 2 East & West facing balconies, with the West balcony having some City views
• Large kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher & gas cooking
• Stone bench tops to kitchen & bathroom
• New carpets throughout living areas & bedrooms
• Freshly re-painted throughout
• Newly installed & custom fitted security screens to windows & balcony doors
• Quality retractable shutters to bedroom windows
• Separate laundry
• Split system air-conditioning to living area & both bedrooms
• Plenty of windows allowing an abundance of natural light
• Stair access
• Security intercom
• 24/7 CCTV security
• All white goods included in the purchase price (dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine & dryer)
• Rent potential $450 - $500 per week unfurnished
Strata Levies: $712.49 p/qtr
Water Rates: $1,200 p/a
Council Rates: $1,566 p/a
For further information or to inspect the property, please contact Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 or email@example.com