3/154 Newcastle Street
Expressions of Interest
OFFICE, HOME or BOTH!
- RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL ZONING
- 152SQM LIVING SPACE OVER 2 LEVELS
- LINDSAY STREET FRONTAGE/SEPARATE ENTRANCE
- ONE OWNER – FIRST TIME OFFERED TO THE MARKET
***Inspection by private appointment only***
Part of the original ‘Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority’ plans to provide much needed commercial space to Perth and Northbridge – this rare apartment is one of its kind. Offering a huge 55sqm office space on the ground floor and with a separate entry from Lindsay Street, this property is perfect for those wanting to run their office from home or setup a new commercial business in the heart of Perth.
Upstairs features a large 97sqm 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment with both bedrooms having private ensuites, built in robes and plenty of natural light with windows in each. The kitchen and dining area is just huge which flows well into the living room and out to the large balcony which is private and secure.
Located in one of the best and most walkable locations in the City; not only are you just steps away from Northbridge restaurants and bars, you’re just walking distance to the new world class Museum and easy access to public transport, freeways, Mount Lawley and the CBD.
Now is the perfect time to invest into the area, as a brand new Woolworths has just been built on the corner of Bulwer and Stirling Streets.
- 97sqm upstairs, 55sqm downstairs, 18sqm balcony, 13sqm carbay, 4sqm storeroom
- Zoned residential and commercial (Town of Vincent)
- Entrances from both Lindsay Street (street level) and from inside apartment
- West facing balcony with closable shutters and tinted windows
- Ceiling fans to each room & reverse cycle air-con throughout
- Granite benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and gas-cooktop in kitchen
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living room
- Elevator access
- Carbay next to elevator
- Gym on ground floor
- Public transport on Beaufort Street
- Supa IGA, Doctors and Pharmacy on your doorstep
- Strata Levy: $974 p/qtr
- Water Rate: $1,438 p/a
- Council Rate: $2,030 p/a