37/378 Beaufort Street
• HUGE 80SQM INTERNAL AREA
• WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BRAND NEW WOOLIES!
• VACANT POSESSION - MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
• IMMACULATE CONDITION
Located on the doorstep of the Beaufort Street coffee and restaurant scene and perfectly nestled between Northbridge and Mount Lawley; Apartment 37/378 Beaufort Street offers the ultimate lifestyle, with an easily maintained, lock up and leave pad – perfectly designed for the first homeowner or investor alike. Once home to the Civic Theatre, the Civic Square complex consists of 59 residential apartments, with only 8 apartments per floor.
As you walk in, you’ll instantly notice the apartments spacious living area, filled with natural light. The apartment has a huge gourmet kitchen with gas-cooking and plenty of storage space – complete with a storeroom inside the apartment itself and a great sized balcony for entertaining!
The location speaks for itself and with the convenience of a bus stop on your doorstep, you are just minutes away from Highgate, Mount Lawley and Northbridge as well as having the brand new Woolworths Highgate and Artem Coffee Shop just around the corner!
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 secure undercover carbay
• 80sqm of internal living
• 10sqm of entertainers balcony
• North-West facing with views back towards the city
• Large kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher & gas cooking
• Stone bench tops to kitchen & bathroom
• New carpets throughout living areas & bedrooms
• Freshly re-painted throughout
• Separate laundry
• Quality retractable shutters to bedroom windows
• Split system air-conditioning to living area & both bedrooms
• Plenty of windows allowing an abundance of natural light
• Elevator access
• Security intercom
• 24/7 CCTV security
• Rent potential $470 - $500 per week unfurnished
Strata Levies: $987.47 p/qtr (including reserve)
Water Rates: $1,236 p/a
Council Rates: $TBCp/a
Contact Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 for further information.