459 Rockingham Road
Rare 1950's Character Home!
- RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- SOLID ORIGINAL HOME IN TACK
- SUPER WALKABLE LOCATION
- HUGE 497SQM BLOCK
This beautifully built 1950’s home has kept all its classic characteristics but has been tastefully renovated over the years to keep with the fast moving 21st century. Comfortably nestled back from the street on an expansive 497sqm block, this charming 2-bedroom 1 bathroom character residence is as solid as they come and sits just footsteps away from shops, cafes and amenities.
Walking down the leafy path, through the private front porch and stepping inside this warm abode, you will be instantly drawn to the solid jarrah floors and freshly painted ornate ceilings. Stepping into the comfortably sized living room, you will find the original brick fireplace, high ceilings, split system a/c and lead-light windows.
The kitchen has been fully renovated and features gas cooking, dishwasher, plenty of storage space and opens up into your spacious dining area. Servicing the spacious bedrooms is a modern and renovated bathroom with a heated towel rack, just in time for the colder months. Outside you will find an undercover patio, decking area and small planters for a herb garden. To complete this perfect picture, there is a lockable cellar/storage space which is the ideal temperature to keep your wine or homebrew!
Nothing is too far away from this fantastic location, including a bus stop just outside the property and a 2 min walk to the Stargate shopping mall, Spudshed, doctors surgery and childcare centre.
• 2 bedroom, 1 x sleep-out/study, 1 bathroom
• Huge 497sqm green title block
• Set back from the street and privacy from trees out the front
• Single garage with space for more cars in driveway
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Polished jarrah floorboards throughout
• Ornate high ceilings and lead-lighting on windows throughout
• Fully renovated kitchen
• Modern bathroom with bathtub
• Separate renovated laundry
• Home completely rewired to meet current electrical standards
• Large bedrooms with high ceilings and windows in each
• Perfect entertainers alfresco/patio
• Underground cellar/storage space and crawl space to access underside of house
• Approx. 2.7km to Coogee Beach
• Approx. 3.1km to Woodman Point Playground & BBQ area
• Approx. 450m from St Jerome’s Primary School
• Approx. 1.9km from Coogee Primary School
• Approx. 9km from Fremantle
• Approx. 8.4km from Cockburn Train Station
Council Rates: $TBC
Water Rates: $1,018 p/a
Viewing by private appointment only, please contact Dan on 0412 832 945