6/218 Flamborough Street
Offers above $369,000
SPACE, STYLE, COMFORT!
- MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT!
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- SMALL COMPLEX OF 11 APARTMENTS
- VERY LOW STRATA LEVIES - $257.07p/qtr
Located along the leafy streetscape of Flamborough Street sits this secluded and gorgeous one bedroom apartment. Offering a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle all year round, the home is perfect for a first home buyer or investor and features a modern finish, huge balcony, plenty of storage and easy lock-up and leave - whether you head to the beach or the city, the choice is yours!
- Boutique ‘Mode’ Complex of just 11 residential apartments
- Spacious open plan living & dining area with plenty of natura light
- Large kitchen including stone benchtops, dishwasher & gas-cooking
- Quality timber flooring to living areas & carpet to bedrooms
- Functional and spacious balcony with clothes line
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living room & bedroom
- North facing
- Secure & undercover car bay next to apartment
- Huge downstairs store-room
- Move in or lease out (vacant posession)
- Built in 2014
- 49sqm internal
- 12sqm balcony
- 9sqm store room (under stairs)
Strata Levy: $228.57 p/qtr
Reserve Levy: $28.50 p/qtr
Council: $1,468 p/a
Water: $1,087 p/a
Talk to Dan Sharp today on 0412 832 945 or email@example.com to arrange your private viewing.